Archived Auctions - Residential
- Reserve price is applicable. VENDOR BIDDING: This being an auction subject to a reserved or upset price as outlined in clause 3.2 of the General Rules of Auction, notice is hereby given in terms of section 45(4) of the CPA that, the seller, or the owner, or the auctioneer, or any other person on behalf of the seller, or the owner, or the auctioneer, as the case may be, may bid at the auction up to the reserve price but not equal to or exceeding the reserve price.
- 10% Deposit is payable by the purchaser on the fall of the hammer amount achieved on auction.
- Guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 30 calendar days after the acceptance date of the offer by seller.
- The seller will be held responsible to issue the electrical compliance certificate if applicable
- No guarantees are given by the seller. The property is sold as is (Voetstoots).
- Occupation and possession will be given on the date of registration, unless the parties agree to occupation before Registration where occupational rent will then be applicable.
- Should the purchaser take possession of the property prior to registration of the transfer the purchaser will pay 1% occupational interest on the balance of the purchase price from the date of acceptance, to the date of registration of the transfer; the interest will be payable monthly in advance, to the transferring attorneys.
- All rates and taxes will be paid up until the date of Registration of the property by the seller. The purchaser will be liable for all rates, taxes, water and electricity and other property levies or services from the date of registration onwards.
- The purchaser will not be entitled to make any alterations, improvements or additions to the property before the date of registration.
- The seller appointed attorneys are S M Sibeko.
- In the event where reserved price is not met in terms of regulation 28(6) of the CPA , and the seller has to accept or decline the highest bid after the completion of the auction, the highest bidder is bound by the Rules of Auction and shall not have the opportunity to withdraw his bid until the seller has confirmed or declined the sale, and therefore the highest bidder is still under obligation to complete the offer to purchase.
- The seller reserves the right to decline any offer.
If this is your First Time participating in our online auctions, you will need to follow the steps below before you are able to login and access the auction bidding. Visit our website on www.tirhani.co.za
If you already have a Username, skip to step 2.
1. On the Top of the home page you will see Create an Account.
By clicking on the link you will be re-directed to a secure login page. The creation of your new account is a once off process, and you will then always use your username and password to login for future auctions. There is no need to fill in your Credit Card details, as we only accept EFT’s for the registration deposit and payments. Only the required fields denoted by an asterisk * must be completed. Note when bidding, your username will not show to the other bidders, only your Bidder number that gets allocated when you are registered for this auction.
2. The Bidder Participation Form (Online Registration Form)
must be downloaded (found in the ï¿½View Documentsï¿½ on top) and completed, signed, email or faxed back to Tirhani Auctioneers office to have your bidder number allocated and enabled for this auction.
Email or fax the Buyer Registration form to email@example.com or fax to +27(0)86 554 7417, Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
3. Once the above has been done, click on View Lots to login & bid on this auction. If all the information is correct you will receive a notification email that you are registered to bid on this catalogue.
Our Website is optimised for Computer, Tablet, Notebook and Mobile devices.
Don’t have a Computer or Internet? Visit our Bidding Center at our offices.
EXTENDED BIDDING: This auction features extended bidding. Any lot with a bid within FIVE minutes of its scheduled closing time will remain open for bids past its normal close; it will go into extended bidding.
MAX BIDDING: When you place your maximum bid, the current bid price doesn’t automatically jump to your max bid. Your bid will go to the next highest increment and will be increase as other people bid against you. The bid system will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
FORCE BID: When you place a ‘force bid’ the system will automatically jump to that amount, provided it is above the current asking price.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, Internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Tirhani Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Tirhani Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- Contact Person: Bridget Buys 0823298928